ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

mo, page-21

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Bund people talking up admin cost as its a worry if a company cant secure the best deal and then have to go back to the drawing board, people are predicting WHN needs to put up funds for a 3D seismic, and if they are having expenses of say 1mil per quarter, then doing the maths its like 4 mil per yea just to pay big wages.....

its just having a keen even to spot things that others are sooo focused on and brining it to attension as if company runs in to cash problems then solution is capital raising or borrow debt for bank......

so saying people bring it up and asking a rhetorical question " could it be getting ready for something big?"

is like saying when share goes up a pip or two and poster posting " i think its about to run and explode people want in soooo badly"

and if it gets smashed a bit some posters say "i am buying at bargain prices, i cant believe it, support is holding really well and everyone is buying"

then we had one poster like a month or more ago posted saying a top notch told him with in 2 weeks they will release something as he was upset and thats how a top notch informed him, but the poster did a copy and paste job on the MEO thread also.

like i learnt to pick out whats useful and whats not in my time hear, looking at market conditions and facts, guess when u invested heavily and have the mindset and mentality "i will make millions on this baby" then reality and facts becomes a far thing from truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $209 18.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.