APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I see them once a year AGM on the odd year I may pop in. Most of...

1. 1,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    I see them once a year AGM on the odd year I may pop in. Most of my communication is via telephone.

I ask hard questions and question the answers. I will quite often ring back after reflecting on the call.

I am not always satisfied but as a business person I do have an understanding of the difficulties of running a public company.

I understand there are issues that people are not happy with and I agree with some but look at other threads, other companies, other shareholders etc and you will see APG is not unique to critism and fault. Agreed, no excuse!

I look at the bigger picture and ask myself ...are we going to get there ? I know I am not going to have much influence on the culture of the company but at the end of the day as long as the plant gets finished and the sp and value of the company increases then we are all happy.

I did go in a few years ago to meet and discuss my issues. I did tell them in no uncertain terms my opinion and what I expected.

At the same time I listed to their comments, got a better understanding of issues ( ones that they could talk about) as well as a better understanding of what the future held.

I give credit where credit is due and give an ear bashing where due!

No doubt under any other form of management this company would not have survived and we would have lost all our money.

Irrespective of the ups and downs and unsatisfied shareholders albeit they havnt taken the most cost effective direct route to completing the plant the fact is they are almost there.

Now don't ask me how, what, when, who about the plant ring Turbo or Gaston and ask them 02 9221 3211

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.