APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

As a professional investor, I do not agree with most of what you...

1. 54 Posts.
    As a professional investor, I do not agree with most of what you say as an investor and how you approach investments (thats just based on what I have read here obviously). However, I do absolutely agree with you that the majority of posters on this forum at least are a bunch of complacent moaners and groaners. Someone some time ago suggested that the directors be put on notice during the AGM by voting against the remuneration report. I thought that was a good idea as it did not have to lead to anything in 2014 if the management made good on their statements (or misstatements as the case may be...Corps Act action here we come). There is clearly a lot of people unhappy but yet probably no more than 5 shareholders put their vote into action at the AGM - pathetic.

Either these moaners and groaners are serious about their investments or they are not. Clearly not if they are not doing as you suggest above or not using their vote to effect a change. I myself will not interact with this management as I believe it is pointless - I know of numerous people who will be able to manage this project more efficiently and will make those suggestions if the other shareholders decide to get serious about their investment and vote for a change (don't worry, given the complacency of shareholders to date, I am under absolutely no allusion that this will actually happen but I can hope). On that point, I think it is very arrogant for management to not take shareholders complaints seriously just because they do not ring the company up. They know their performance has been less than impressive so they should be proactively trying to reassure shareholders.

I believe that it is more likely than not that the share price will turn around eventually. But the shares have been so heavily diluted by this management, I do not believe there is as much upside as the staunch supporters believe. It takes a lot more than a great idea to make a new technology valuable. There are countless ground breaking technologies out there that do not make it in the commercial world. Where do you think Apple would have been without Steve Jobs? It takes management with a clear vision and a relentless attention to detail to make things happen.

But yes, I agree the moaners and groaners need to stop merely complaining an put their rights as shareholders into action. Otherwise they are just part of the problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.