APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hombry,you are right. I am a moaner and groaner, mainly because...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Hombry,

you are right. I am a moaner and groaner, mainly because I feel so disempowered! I welcome your suggestion, and leadership, as to how we might flex our collective muscle.

I deeply regret that I did not vote my (few) shares against the remuneration report at the AGM. I thought "what the heck, my votes are too few to count". I also thought we were so close to production that a slap across the wrist when we would all be soon swilling champagne was a little churlish.

I now feel betrayed.

Despite Foulthrow's urging, it is not within my prudent financial resources to travel from Adelaide to visit the site. Nor do I want management answering interminable phone calls from a plethora of minor shareholders when they should be spending all their time building a plant.

I expect to be kept informed of material changes through the mandated asx announcements.

I consider a failure of the plant to operate with the planned feedstock causing time and budget over runs material. I expect an announcement, and explanation of the cause, and plans for the remedy.

I consider that the necessity to raise additional capital when we were previously advised that sufficient funds were available to complete the plant is material.

I consider that if a timeframe is available to advise potential investors, that revised timeframe should be notified to shareholders.

I reasonably have no other source of critical information to make an informed decision on whether to hold or sell. I cannot rely on scuttlebutt on a forum such as this.

I am in the dark and do not know, and cannot judge, how much longer I should wait.

I am as mad as hell, and don't want to take it any more. I apologise for my former lack of action. Let us band together on this forum and take action to protect our ownership interest.

I welcome all ideas as to what form such action may appropriately take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.