FUS fusia limited

Mobidata grp signs Scandinavian distributor (excerpt):" This...

1. 1,734 Posts.
    Mobidata grp signs Scandinavian distributor (excerpt):

" This agreement ... will provide for distribution ... of the full suite of Mobidata products, including MobiPod, MobiChat and MobiAntivirus to the Nordic countries of Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. These countries have a collective GSM subscriber base of over 15 million, with a very large proportion of these being the more advances and up to date models of mobile handsets which are generally well suited to Mobidata products.

"Configuration and installation of the mobiservices hub has already begun with first subscribers and revenue anticipated to commence in the 2nd quarter 05/06. The relationship with PermaData is on a revenue share basis of 60/40 in favour of Mobidata, with PermaData providing the sales, marketing first line customer support and billing. MobiData will provide a complete turnkey solution from its MobiServices Hub platform that is presently in place in Australia which incorporates the elements of deployment, customer maintenance and ongoing enhancement of the product suite."

Based on their shareholder update announcement of 27 July there are at least 8 more distribution/sales agreements to look forward to out of Europe, Sth East Asia, North America and the homeland.

Lovin it!

Looks like those Mobipeople are making some serious global sales progress. I'm impressed and will be even more so when I see those sales reflected in their 2006 quarterlies and the sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.