SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

mobile apps explosion is a boom for mobile ads, page-14

1. 136 Posts.
    Good question Khaliqs. It could be a number of things as MOT are in a number of different spaces within mobile as you know. As an example though off the top of my head some deals along these lines would be nice:

Content distribution deal with the likes of China Mobile and or other big Asian Carriers

Secure more global mobile licensing distribution rights of more brands/sports stars/celebs etc

Announcement of large brands/advertising agencies using the mOne advertising platform; heard nothing on this for a while now..

Launch of own global mobile ad network (hot space and would think they must be looking at this as they must control ad inventory for the brands they already work with so already would have a head start in creating their own ad network)

Creation of that one massive selling app like angry birds. Would have thought they could create something huge with the brands they already have but yet to see anything so far. The Ronaldo game is ok but not going to break any sales records. Hopefully they will build more and better quality Ronaldo apps as it is a strong brand.

More strategic acquisitions (maybe a mobile ad network or someone that gets them the connections and presence they need in the Asian markets)

Big strategic investor; i think to do anything on a really big scale they will need more cash. A strategic investor maybe a handset manufacturer, social network etc who can help with distribution as well as money.

I hope they are working on these sorts of deals as thats where i see the growth potential.

IMO, DYOR
    Mobi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4239940 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1868205 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.