MNW 0.00% 1.0¢ mint payments limited

mobile companies health check, page-4

1. 1,957 Posts.
    Paprika. I'm not saying I base my decision on whether insto's are investing. I was investing in MNW since 4 cents, because I could see where it was heading, long before the abovementioned insto presence. I'm just saying it can be a good sign. I also understand insto's can get it wrong in certain cases. Paradice have quite a good success rate from what I've seen. NEA is a recent one that comes to mind with Paradice. What is your opinion as to why insto's have not entered some of the others you have mentioned on your list? They have access to all the information after all. I followed the UNS story and was invested in them but sold directly after they did not deliver as per my expectations. MNW on the other hand have delivered some master strokes with their long term contracts and are delivering to the tune of around 100 businesses a day in NZ at last update. I think that the market understands that because of the structure and timing of their rollout, MNW is likely to be a massively profitable business that is extremely difficult to replicate because of the barriers to entry and the time needed to gain accreditation. This essentially creates a moat for MNW to gain market share which is exactly whats happening imo. Every day they are literally getting stronger with no new competitor in sight that I'm aware of, except the old more expensive technology that was already there. I personally like the payments business because of the quality of repeatable earnings into the future. I understand different people have different views but thats what i think. I actually like some of the other companies on your list as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.