AJL 10.0% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

If you're years ahead of the market you can waste a couple of...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    If you're years ahead of the market you can waste a couple of weeks.

The anarchists are helping us gaining support for fracking and the activities. Sometimes I watch the clippings and their live streams of the protest. Regularly I am absolutely flabbergasted by their statements and thinking. Nuts. The abusive language they use to Police is unbelievable. And then calling themselves Protectors. You couldn't make it up. It is a blatant offense to the Police, the real protectors. After the impressive respons to some of the terrorist attacks in the UK the Police deserve full respect and support.
    None of these protestors seem to have a job. They feel blocking the road is their given right, and they blame the Police for clearing it and trying to maintain a save situation for traffic. I could imagine a more heavy handed approach in future is justified, or a legal status for a special, cordoned protesting area. Now they are just a nuisance to the ordinary public.

Meantime, even shale in Oz seems to be progressed to the next stage of development? The Labour government has received a positive report, I understand.

For contractors in energy in Oz the markets seem to be improving. Even for AJL it will be difficult to prove otherwise... One would expect some announcements on the order book, as they also advertise for personnel regularly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $76 8.543K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 356981 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 687542 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.