MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

MOD in London, page-7

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 804
    Just on the article as well (and some of our announcements actually), it is a little misleading how they emphasize "success with first hole outside T3".
    To be specific the 51m strike was third hole, which is maybe nit picking, but from memory they also drilled A1 (and maybe A9? so far), which it seems may not have had great results,,,,,, but the official news seems to read as if A4 was the first target with instant success and our exploration is so far at 100% success so obviously very high confidence the next target could be the same.
    I may be alone in reading the presentations that way, but this article certainly does paint that type of picture of instant success and no missteps so far.
    Don't get me wrong I have huge confidence we'll discover more copper even to match or surpass T3, but I feel like we get the good news in our face and it is almost presented like it is the only news, but T1 is one example, and any other domes we've drilled alongside A4 don't get a mention at all.

I'm generally all for anything to help keep SP as strong as possible, but I also want to know the drill holes that don't amount to anything. Just pretending it didn't happen isn't helpful as in investor.
    Anyway, just my opinion and as I said, I may be off in my reading of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.