CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

mod pls

1. 2,793 Posts.
    I am tired of the serial ramping going on for CFR - I just went through nearly the last 100 CFR posts by one very well known member here and had to give up because of its clearly neasuating concerted ramp bend.

Mod I'm sure you can check who I was reviewing - cumulative is the thing - and this is how the smart rampers work - little comment here followed by another comment there - all excruiatingly RAMP.

Please please can we stop the crafty hype merchants - the only reason they are here plying their trade is because they are making money out of what they are getting away with - the fundamentals do not warrant their misleading comments - we don't want this to be an ASIC matter

I am a large holder of CFR - I believe I am truly gambling on their Indian annc ever since I saw that I messed up some fundamental land tenement figures - I listened to the hype before doing all the figures... properly dong my own research.

My revised view is that I do not feel given the very low land area disclosed by CFR that the chances of their ESTIMATE ONLY will (a) be reasonably accurate in the absence of any acknowledged drilling or strong historical data, (b) nor are we told what confidence we can take in any estimates BUT that some 'valuers' will be looking at the sites in question, with NO indication about what level of reporting they will comply with.

Quite reasonably and by any proper commercial measure CFR is not without great risk of (a) NOT finding economic and production worthy high grades of Fe, or (b) if economic and production worthy Fe is found, of CFR being able to move to the mining stage - there are no statements with respect to feasability being undertaken - as such many CFRers are currently relying upon an absence of clear statements and empirical evidence.

My fundamentals are to be seen in previous posts.

My views are only as a result of my own research - please do your own research and do not rely upon my current views - my opinions change as the facts change.

Good luck CFRers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.