MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

I am a Metal Tiger investor and have been investing on the...

1. 345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I am a Metal Tiger investor and have been investing on the stockmarket for 44 years, I believe through MT's 30% stake in the JV this could be the best investment i have made .

Thanks to Lazygun for this feedback on LSE, from the presentation in Wallsall.

Mod resources presentation last night very upbeat.
    had the pleasure of chatting with Jacques and Stef afterwards. A few points I took away from it all:
    1) They seem very confident that their updated resource estimates for botswana t3 will be released in June as per previous guidance/commentary on the matter.
    2) The Aerial Magnetic Surveys, they were using a top notch outfit, but have for their latest surveys switched to a newer outfit who produce even higher quality output and Jacques especiially seems very happy with what they're producing for MOD.
    3) I last saw Jacques when he was in London couple of years back, alongside TG of MTR and others. When they were making the first T3 discovery, he had a broad smile on his face, and if anything last night, it's got broader. You can tell from the way Jacques speaks that he's very passionate about the whole T3 dome complex, and what they believe they're onto. It's hard not to be infected by that enthusiasm. It's also clear that from his history with Cupric Canyon prior to joining MOD that he has an excellent knowledge of the geology of that region. Here's hoping that will be supported by the assays from the new drilling programme during the remainder of 2018
    4) A common question that has been fired at MOD from different places is to do with the perceived delays around receipt of assay results (and therefore publication of same). Jacques response is two-fold. a) they're trying to package up the results before releasing them (think there are 34 outstanding from T3 at present). Sounds like they're almost at the end of their wait, and it may be that they're looking to release those assays along with the updated resource profile. b) the elongated periods experience have been exascerbated for a couple of reasons - i) if the analysis process suggests that the sample has 1% or greater of copper, it triggers a 2nd process to confirm if this is the case, and if there are a larger than average number of such assays, this can certainly add to delays in reporting the results. Make of that what you will..... and ii) the resources sector is experiencing a pick up and the labs used to do the analyses are experienceing huge demand from many different companies, again this will therefore add to the delays ( and of course within botswana itself, they've had to gear up to ensure the samples are prepped etc ready for xport to the labs in the first place)... I couldn't tell for sure if Jacques meant that the samples they've submitted have a larger than average number of >1% grade copper content or not... I'd like to think this is the case....
    5) MOD sound like they are giving serious consideration to a London listing, on the main list rather than AIM, and an estimated timeframe of October was mentioned, but I guess we'll see (it sounds like there may be a lot of interest in such a listing from investors)....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.