moday 030410 forex gaps, page-41

1. 4,960 Posts.
    Well I guess what one needs then is a broker with a dealing desk, which I know IG have and I presume that Axis have as I can place orders with them at this time.

All part of the process of sorting out the tools Trip and wll done for checking this stuff out.

All in all I am fairly happy with results from today, though gotta say i felt a bit nervous knowing there were a few others scrutinising the trades :)))

Left a bit of money on the table with overtight stops on GBPUSD and EURUSD and didn't capitalise on the JPY crosses...

Always room for improvement.

Note also that I personally beleive the gaps and the lower timespan clues trump all other thoughts on position open and I perceive each pair as seperate trades per pair and am finding more and more that greater timespan fundamentals and t/a are best ignored when the positions are initiated.

That last bit though is not a given, and I do still beleive that it is important to ensure SOME profit taking when the opportunity arises during the initial trading, having experienced the longer term lack of closing of gaps in the past.

Just my take and this monday and the last have both had gap closes pretty much acrross the board in the first 4 hours or so... not necessarily bankable on as an indication of future possibilities for trades.

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.