OCV octaviar limited

Hi Researcher100Thanks for the input. The PIF holders need an...

1. 260 Posts.
    Hi Researcher100

Thanks for the input. The PIF holders need an action group and to start a process to either remove RE or force more transparency to take place.

This requires either PIF holders with the knowledge and will to take on the fight or an alternative RE willing to take on role and fund existing RE removal. You need 50 or 100 unitholders signature to call a neeting and deed would set out percentage required to remove.

The problem is that there has been a regime of sell sell sell because a large RBOS stick has been waived over the PIF head.

You might have followed a thread where I talked about the PIF replacing Artic in the rights issue.

If you take the balance sheet of LLA, covert the $70 million of PIF debt to equity and LLA raised $40 million I believe you have a bankable proposition. LLA now holds a substantial stake in LLA which if you look at cashflow delivers real income.

You would need firepower to stand up and take on that fight. You are fighting NAB ad RBOS but in a public fight with 11,000 mums and dads and common sense on your side its a fight that can be won.

At least the action group are standing up and trying to band together and I guess those who like me use their search engines will find this group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.