KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Moderated title

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    I don't hold it against anyone to vent on the shinanigans that have followed Novogen's past but it is the past and Fortuna you yourself have said it that James Garner runs the show so past Triaxial stuff is in the rear vision mirror IMO - if you want to chase these historical figures then maybe there are other threads on HC where they may now operate but personally I've moved on thnx to that ice cold bucket of ice tipped over my head and want to see GDC-0084 actually do something in the Glioblastoma space.

Give JG his space - he's not bowing to the short termers which fills me with confidence that something very meaningful is about to occur - hopefully like the parable of the man who built his house on sand and the man who built his house on rock type of thing (hopefully)...
  2. 21,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    pb, As a shareholder all I want to know is:

The past is the past

How much will the GDC-0084 trial and Cantrxil cost or estimated to cost over the next 2-3 years ?

imo,

We all believe it will be considerable millions and to date have not heard one word, even after signing with chiltern
  3. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.