WKT 4.55% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I know what cross trades are and how they work. It seems you’re...

1. 7,943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    I know what cross trades are and how they work. It seems you’re the one that doesn’t understand. Are you seriously going to try to convince HC that on-market selling isn’t the cause of the drop in WKT’s SP? You must really take your fellow HotCopperites for fools.

As for your insinuation that Robbo24 and myself intentionally deceived “Mum and Dad investors”, perhaps you should know the facts. Robbo24 and myself became aware of the Bills to change the mining legislation on Friday evening of that memorable week last July. We were both of the view that is was the sabre-rattling (not in the literal sense) on the part of the Honourable JPM to bring Acacia and Barrick to the negotiating table. When the Bills were passed over the weekend and the SP tanked at the commencement of trade Monday morning we liquidated our holdings in an effort to preserve our capital - there is nothing ethically or morally untoward about that. It was actually Robbo24 that brought the Bills to the attention of myself and other KNL shareholders once he became aware of them that Friday evening.
    Last edited by Wilma85: 19/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.