PUR 0.00% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

'Donlkon' your original post was moderated so I didn't see the...

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    'Donlkon' your original post was moderated so I didn't see the question but If you are new to shares and share forums I'd say that everything said here has the proviso of DYOR (do your own research). Nobody is giving financial advise, it's all just chit-chat and banter about our investments. If you read the posts you might think we are all very excited about future of this company and we all holding tight right now. Potentially many great announcements to come which should see the share price go up IMO, hopefully a lot.
    ANNOUNCEMENT 1. This week or next week we expect an announcement on the final results of detailed airborne EM survey over the Calingiri East, Calingiri West, Wubin and Wubin South undertaken in February 2021. ANNOUNCEMENT 2. Due around 28th April, 2021, we expect the results of moving-loop ground EM which commenced 7th April, 2021, at Wubin and Wubin South Project to refine drill targets.
    ANNOUNCEMENT 3. Due 27th May, to 4th June, 2021, results of Geochem soil sampling over the 3 target modelled EM plates at Phil’s Hill.
    ANNOUNCEMENT 4. Possibly due mid June to July, Pursuit to announce drill testing at Phil's Hill. Timing is now only contingent on Aboriginal Cultural Heritage requirements being met. The Company has commenced discussions with drilling companies.

All of this information can be found in the the companies announcements.
    Hope this helps.
    As always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 56728835 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 7759567 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.