MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Moderated, page-1462

1. 6,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1277
    "However maybe theProf wants to diversify partner risk and that would be sensible given past partners have been taken over by boneheads and that then throws all planning off the rails. Ultimately worked out ok (actually worked out great after a lot of pain) but why put all your eggs in one basket. Of course at present we’d be happy to see any partnership with Novartis - so I’ll leave it up to The Prof."

'The Prof': An old wise man with a white lab coat, diligently toiling at his life's work. Who doesn't trust that guy!

Not to be confused with the CEO for the past 14 odd years on $2.5M+ per year that 'managed' this company into a stagnant position that it can't get out of for the last 12 months, when it was on the edge of launch with life changing science, that has blown hundreds of millions of dollars because he has no business nous or understanding of risk. Booooo to THAT guy!

There's urine in your pocket and it's not raining!

Ol' Ecoool used to talk about saving lives. I see that approach has fallen away? It wouldn't be because 'The Prof' is the reason why the lives aren't being saved, would it?

Things are never black and white. Heroes become villains and vice versa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.