MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Moderated, page-8

1. 5,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2029
    Look, I am giving an extreme example, but @Armyne gets what I am saying. Information that has already been publicly released isn't considered market sensitive. Realistically, if FDA was going to give an approval, they would warn MSB that a decision was pending and recommend that MSB request a trading halt. If the approval was significant (like EUA for covid) then FDA would want to make the announcement, and in fact has the right to announce to the public even before MSB knows. Then, MSB would prepare an announcement and have it released on the ASX before the trading halt was lifted. In this context, they would likely mark it as price sensitive, since up until that point, nobody had the opportunity to trade on the information. Technically, however, a public announcement having already been released by FDA would make it not market sensitive (price sensitive).

As for why they bothered to do an announcement for this, at this time? Maybe they realized that none of the diligent posters on HC even realized the new article had been published, so they thought it would be a good idea to point it out. Especially since it has relevance to the upcoming covid readouts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.