MSB 1.74% $1.42 mesoblast limited

Moderated, page-802

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hi Wilba

i highly agree with you. Is so obvious the texts where the poster manage the text to promote and influence other to joint his views, or somebody that just defend one view.

honestly im not even against the “influence poster”, as this is also legitimate.
    But for decency the person should state one or two thinks in the text:

a) this is not advice DYOR
    and im expressing just my opinion

b) please consider other ones views because also exist plenty of contrary views

that is what i understand is a fair and ethical thing.( and this i say to up ramp or down ramp texts. both !

like u wrote try to make readers fool ( and some texts not because they are highly literate, they dont fall into this category to try to make readers fools , trying influence them to buy or to hold and with false non sense metrics granting this is easy a 69 share or 90 like past weeks become so “popular”.

at least people should have decency to say... looks mate.. this is just my guess and baseless ( and not trying to create exercise of future income without show future expenses and investments)

decency is a not a common word in this “new world”. But still is more than just a word

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.025(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.46 $1.40 $1.104M 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 10735 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 22000 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.