VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Moderated

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    How refreshing to hear the Leader treating the audience with respect by being HONEST!
    That and the Simple AIM of achieving Gold Resource of 1.5 M oz, tonnage 15 M, Mine Life 20 years!...(= fulfilling my #1 investment rule KISS) ... did prompt me to up my orders and accept some more shares to my holding... Give me Honesty instead of B/S anytime Bruce!

Why honesty is the best policy in business?
    Honesty is much more appreciated in business than anything else. It has the potential to expand your business, increase your positive reputation in the community, and help you create a positive brand image. If you value your clients, and your business reputation, then you should only work from a place of honesty.
    DYOR
  2. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    I’m assuming Bruce is talking about you Vyk, I would try and have a conversation with one of the two guys that left the company recently and get some perspective. BM has been talking about going into production since 2018 without any plan too do so, and in this interview he’s mentioned a resource upgrade in the next month and a 20yr mine life. That’s great.
    Then he also mentions a CR to drill out 11 old pits for what? More oz for what?
    Think this through, these pits now seem to be the hope for a startup resource that even the new upgraded resource isn’t capable of doing, because he would be talking about pathways to production from here!
    I asked one of those guys that left “is there a viable resource here?”
    answer “there might be”
    There are no givens here.
    When your chairman mentions the names of 11 pits he wants to drill (is that important?) talks about a loader and its track and parts (why?) it’s all useless detail, and doesn’t talk about this is how we are going to get into production and maps that pathway out you know it’s going to be more of the same as the last 4 years.
    Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees!

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.