VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

All well and good Voytek, answer me this then, the fundamentals...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    All well and good Voytek, answer me this then, the fundamentals should be so good however I just cannot see why we aren't mining? Theres only so many holes one can drill and drill some more when you have to ask the question is something else going on here. It's a fair question. I like many have supported VAN for along time and seen millions of dollars gone down the drain, people come people go, it's fair to say all investors should be disappointed with the outcome thus far, just look at the share price. I'll support and have supported the management for a long time but there comes a point in time when one just can't do it anymore and for patently obvious reasons. An example would be the Proinvestors last video, that was down right embarrassing.

Im glad your topping up and you support the current path however I have no confidence in the technical competence any more and until theres a spill at the top I'll not be happy. Voytek if you wish to defend the indefensible then so be it but lets deal with the facts before anything else and that's thus far its not good and what it should be, I have a little bit of experience building mines and infrastructure and I can tell you its not that hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.