TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

Moderated, page-47

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    hey Shmuk

Ages ago I came to the conclusion that you suffer from Small Man Syndrome, you display all the classic character traits of someone who has a chip on their shoulder about their physical size. So in order to remind those around you about what a big man you really are, you continually big note yourself.
    . One of the things that I do find amusing, is that before the advent of the internet, the word was commonly used to describe a dwarf.
    Even now on this thread, you boast about being a small business success story, a property developer and a gambler. Yesterday the boast was of your overnight US investment, your Firebird Metals play. Another memorable one was the revelation that you are a pig hunter, and I bet that you have the weaponry ( not appendage ) and a suitably big 4WD, that enhances your Mister Big image.
    And I reckon you are an extremely vocal member of your Trade Union, who intentionally arcs people up in the same manner that you do here. All in the name of proving to everybody what a hero you are, and whilst you probably think that your colleagues are impressed with your self acclaimed investment expertise, they would all be talking behind your back, about what an absolute tool you are. Which would also be the reason why understandably, mine management has no intention of ever offering you a promotion.
    It is the manner in which you speak to fellow HC participants that annoys me the most, another classic Small Man Syndrome trait, you continually talk down to people, talk over people, and use your often bigoted opinions to correct people. And if anyone has the audacity to disagree or contradict you, or gets the better of you in an argument, then you turn in to a truly nasty and obnoxious little piece of work. And in doing so, you have given me the right to talk to you in any way I choose.
    Part of yesterdays big man boast was the declaration that you are solely focused on making money, and challenged readers to best you in what you called a side hustle. So I have a suggestion, why not look for a weekend job with a circus, I'm sure they'd jump at the chance of employing another clown.
    . This forum provides us all with a platform to interact and discuss a shared topic, where many people make a real effort to post detailed and enlightening information, and whilst others might not have much to say, i'm sure they appreciate the opportunity to broaden their knowledge. You yourself have helped make readers more aware of how important the issue of Permits are to the evolution of any mining project, then you destroyed any chance you had of gaining our respect, by conducting yourself the way that you do. I pity you.

It would be safe to say that during this past 7 or 8 months, Talga's share price has not performed to our expectations, so I'd like to remind everybody of what Warren ( Jimmys long lost cousin ) has been been quoted as saying, that the most important investment trait to have, is patience.

PDP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $163.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $458.7K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16167 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 9797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.