WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

What’s also interesting is how many of my posts you liked and...

1. 4,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    What’s also interesting is how many of my posts you liked and how many times you tagged me.
    Youre a fair weather clown with zero knowledge of mining."

... sure did ... your initial posts were welcomed imo ... they added balance against the PH Apep style ramping ... though you quickly deteriorated into a 20yr old type posting who just dropped his first 5k on a trade ...

... am no hard-rock guy ... and maybe your no trader ... you dropped money on this trade as you may have posted ... many holders on these threads would not know what a drill-bit looked like or what actually goes on down-hole ... so what ... did it assist you ... if you even may know ... and the best you have is to say I post as another poster ... piff ... go ask the Mods ... no even worth commenting on ... like I could be even bothered ... clown.

... you say PH maybe a company-man ? ... piff ... just go back to the early 3 Million Ounce threads when PH and his dumb mates Greenshoots Macnasty1 etc turned-up on the WWI threads around the 0.030 levels following the first spikes and you may change your mind ...

... so you can't put it all together yet ... and hanging around these threads posting like you do shows it ...

... carry-on ... your probably keeping m0ngy away from posting the usual AISC fairy tales ... and that is AISC not ASIC.

... Big gold mine ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 19/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $17.95K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1594709 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.