IXC 0.00% 6.6¢ invex therapeutics ltd

Moderated, page-81

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    I think all shareholders have the right to express their views, although when it gets to the point of abusing management, being moderated for unlicensed financial advice and flooding forums where others are trying to have solid discourse about a shared investment, I think that is a situation where playing the man is fair. I think if you looked into the history of that account, the supposed ties to multiple banned twitter accounts for abuse while rubbing many, many users alongside management teams the wrong way across a myriad of issues... from rumours, note they are just rumours, I don't think he was ever allowed to be on HC with another alias as he was potentially bypassing an existing account ban, not to mention being banned temporarily on that account itself last year which we know for a fact. I don't know what is fact or fiction, but I know enough that I wouldn't be standing up for that sort of person nor would I want someone like that in a shared community.

Is what it is now, like I said above, I rather it be buried now as it has distracted from solid due diligence and civil discourse on IXC for long enough, that is all many of us wanted.

If nothing has occurred with IXC for 2-3 days, we are happy to see no posts for 2-3 days, when there is excitement around a new development, then we can all get together to discuss and speculate. But posts 3-4 times a day that are the same charts we can all see, about a -3% move on $10k volume, paired with hysteria and paranoia, its just not healthy to partake in. It drove many off this forum. Unless specifically asked by yourself Ralom, that is the last I will talk about JabraD. This thread doesnt need to be at the top of HC where new users see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.