AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

How is my post below flaming or baiting? "I think that if the...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    How is my post below flaming or baiting?

"I think that if the issue the trolls have is personal then they must be backed by institutional power as the price action can't be so significantly impacted by opinion and (distorted) reasoning alone. When powerful individuals declare war, it's innocent mum's dad's and babies that suffer the consequences. Frankly ive had enough. Im just tuning out till ive seen a return on my investment or am forced to toss it all in. Everything else inbetween seems to be angst inducing noise I can do without. Seems many forum regulars are arriving at the same conclusion and going silent."

Surely we can discuss our theories about the nature of trading and posting behavior as it relates with high relevance to our investments and share our decisions and our responses to the signals we are interpreting and behavior we are seeing? I'm interested in other peoples concrete knowledge and inferred theories just as I believe they are in mine. I was in no way soliciting a dramatic reaction or directing any ire to any specific individual.

This moderation business seems to have become quite heavy-handed. Yet more reason to tune out - there's little value in the bleached monochromatic discussions left by the moderators narrow band filter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $358 32.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97500 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2591500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.