RLC 0.00% 0.4¢ reedy lagoon corporation limited

Happy_Cup... you are very vocal on this thread. You have said...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Happy_Cup... you are very vocal on this thread. You have said you are heavily invested. You have also explained your past as a stockbroker. I am also somewhat heavily invested and was once a broker. Your tone of late does not suggest you understand the way management of RLC works. I have been invested for a long time. Perhaps longer than you. RLC is not a company which plays to traders' requests. Not that I view you as a trader. The first drilling results were disappointing. I see a change in your attitude of late in some bid to change this status quo. I see you wanting promotion: a spark - something to ignite the share price... While I cannot speak for others, may I suggest one thing: take a breather. If something is in the ground, and you hold, you’ll benefit - no doubt. If nothing is there, you’ll lose. As I shall. No one, not one person (given the volume) is here for superficial promotion from management. Quite the opposite. I like the fact that management has put in their own $$$ and they don’t play to b***shi*. Personally, I would hate any change in this attitude and/or approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3566666 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1011380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 65000
Last updated 14.39pm 03/05/2024 ?
RLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.