QTK quiktrak networks limited

moderators

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Appologies Ocker,

Yes nothing to do with QTK, however the common thread is that M.P in his private affairs, resemble QTK's business practices, in that their is a common thread, that : deals / purchases contracts are started and not completed leading to court cases.

On QTK Again China started 3 years ago - $380 million USD Contract, no further news, but by further research it has been classed as a failure, and not announced to market.

In dispute with Housely, for breach of contract supply agreement.

South Africa, and not much heard of again, only QTK drop in some scraps of info, because they are legally required to by the ASX i.e continual disclosure to market

No money left - well maybe for tea and coffee $43k

Directors still need to be paid

South Africa, we are led to believe that the company can survive on $43K with all the costs associated with setting up in S.A

The conned note holders, announcement trying to make us beleieve that they will accept a lower strike price, or put in some more money????

Rimtalay desperately trying to make a sick report into something good, he has being doing this for 3 years or more, all the serious investors have flown the ccop years agao, inc me, probably the last one to do so.

Losses of $8.2 Million

It is and always be a scam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.