@Sailor FNQ thank you for clarifying your stance. I do have a...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @Sailor FNQ thank you for clarifying your stance. I do have a few mindless friends - over in Europe and here too - who will pass anything on which they get on Twitter or Facebook - often not read the content - but are actually spreading untruths, or propaganda - and I always point this out to them - yet they persist. So it seems with you?!

The world will be facing huge problems - I won't be around any more - but if I can contribute a bit of tolerance, a bit of thoughtfulness (according to me, of course, I can be at fault, too) I am going to do it. I do this with my family, with anyone who wants to push a negative point too hard - with some people I don't bother. To many I think I can give a bit of optimism. At least, I think so.

and if you think that what is happening is entirely new, just read up on the stories about the slow decline and end of the Roman Empire. People then thought the world was ending. Yes a certain world was ending, but it still lives on in the newer world which supplanted it.
    Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.