IDT 0.00% 12.0¢ idt australia limited

Moderna back to table?, page-36

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Famous last words.

If you follow the SMH link in your screenshot for "CSL has been clear it does not intend to make its own COVID-19 vaccine at this stage....", the follow-on SMH article from August states (https://www.s*m*h.com.au/business/companies/csl-posts-us2-4-billion-profit-but-warns-of-weaker-year-ahead-20210817-p58jkk.html):
    CSL chief executive Paul Perreault said while it is ready to invest in mRNA technologies there was little chance of it forging partnerships with the US companies responsible for blockbuster COVID vaccines.
    “Pfizer has publicly stated that they are not going to be partnering with any country around the globe, and Moderna has also publicly stated that they are going to do things themselves,” he said. “Although clearly I have had discussions through my channels over the course of the last 18 months, I don’t think that is going to be a possibility, for us to partner with them, unless things change – but I can’t force that on them.”

That doesn't sound like CSL want to manufacture COVID-19 mRNA vaccines - rather that Pfizer & Moderna wanted to do it themselves. If Moderna is willing to partner with an Australia company for production (e.g. IDT), then it doesn't sound like things are "off the table" for CSL wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $31.59K 268.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32331 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 16839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.