BOQ 0.31% $6.48 bank of queensland limited.

Modernising AGM displaying methods for attendee’s, page-2

1. 5,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    Whilst I don't approve of them ignoring you, I do feel that online voting has significantly reduced the amount of paper in the system.
    In addition the online attendance is a huge plus for me.
    So essentially your issue is that you should be able to receive all communications in paper form - essentially via snail mail. You can then return the voting slip via the mail.
    I see nothing wrong with your issue. However, I believe you can elect this.
    However, I see no logic in your second argument that the management should not be afforded access to the voting stats prior to the meeting and in fact all the way towards the meeting. I thinkmit is essential for management to guage shareholder views prior to the meeting andcwelcome them sometimes withdrawing a resolution. I also want them to be able to contact large holders if they have not voted. I dont want a directir voted off because some voting directions company persuaded a large voter to vote against that director - I want management to be able to drum up support if they want.
    I see the voting as a critical part of my protection of my assets and thus do access it online.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.020(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $4.286B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.50 $6.52 $6.45 $8.824M 1.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37712 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.49 14053 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.