MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

Modest tonnages and grades initially

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    I expect to read about modest tonnages and grades being confirmed from next week or the week after (10-14 business days from July 16 announcement) when the receipts will begin to flow. Note: This is only until we see the positive effects of a ramp up.

So conservatively for August something like 400T per week  x 3% avg grade (paying @$145T using the table below) = $58000 per week.
    Therefore August revenue (1st four weeks) could look something like @$200K ($232K less 15% to Chilean subsidiary).
    The average cost could be somewhere @$45 per tonne = $18K per week.
    Therefore net receipts for August (revenue less avg. cost) could look something like @$125K IMO.

Personally I would be satisfied with a result that resembled the above for August. I have lowered my initial expectations for first revenue and have the patience and resolve to continue to accumulate sub 2c understanding that the ramp up (including Paraguay) following first receipts in August will begin to deliver a healthy cash flow for the company from early September.

Note: my opinion should not be relied upon nor considered as advice of any kind. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.