KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Modular WHP Units

1. 11,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1822
    Okay, I'll admit to laziness here, but then I'm all researched out from a couple of my other holdings last night.

Does anyone know when the modular design for the waste heat to power units is due to be completed?

I know KPO have the two projects that will run off the gas power plants being designed at present which will incorporate a modular WHP unit.

It will be great once they have the designs finished as they could then use those designs for other facilities such as industry. I'm no engineer but I would assume that the modular design would make it very versatile to use across a range of other heat sources. Surely the main point of difference would be the connection to the heat source and the mix of the working fluid (which is dependent upon the temperature of the relevant heat source), both of which should be easily adaptable without the need for major redesigns.

It would be great to see them entering contracts to supply additions modules for others alongside their own projects in progress in Alberta at present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17083025 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25621397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.