PBH 1.02% 49.5¢ pointsbet holdings limited

Moelis & Co., page-9

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    In my view, the Aussie business will be sold, very soon, potentially eff date 1st May, and has prob been that way since talks began.

Tripp and Co. Had to get funding from overseas markets since Newscorp decided the handouts were no more and im guessing there have been many CPs to meet across the first few months of 2023.

id guess one of the CPs as a condition to releasing the funds raised would be to ensure betr doesnt lose its licence or pay crazy fees as a result of the melb cup fiasco.

by all checks it looks like they paid the last fine last week.

NTD have also needed to appoint new directors and all of this is prob falling into place now.

does tripp cave to 250m price or do they meet in the middle ??who knows but one way or another one party will relax their stance. Tripp has come this far and I'm confident it's close to being asx release worthy

betr app is so disfunctional and has not been updated since 22 oct , if they were reslly forging their own path without poinstbet im sure they would have updated the app at the very least.

their social media seems to be busy again and prob timed well in readiness for a huge blitz with tier 1 tech in hand.

now to pointsbet USA, a quick sale is clearly the preferred outcome, for me anyway.
    with equities starting to run again and confidence building, now is the time to capitalise what we can and tip our cash into high yield accounts as opposed to sticking at it with pbh USA thinking we can turn 50 to 60m aud ebitda losses per qtr into positive figures before cash runs out. It wont happen and we will be left with zero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $164.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 50.5¢ 48.5¢ $313.0K 631.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 80768 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 100271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.