AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Moelis update, page-61

1. 83,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    na, not a thing

I suspected I might have lobbed into Melissa's junk mail as it's from a gmail-- so I have sent an email to check to someone else - nothing yet.

I personally don't mind the use of seasons in comms. - as I think it's good for us to know what that really means -- ie. their xmas doesn't mean anything like it does to us - but, the guts of July does mean a lot to them - as far as work goes.

If we are going to be invested in American companies - one needs to get one's head around these things.

I thought the new Moelis report - although still with the same confusion and conservatism - combined with the anns. we have had - and a lot of discussion here among sane holders - actually gives us a fair bit of info - and, from what I see it's all good.

Also big news yesterday - and, to be watched very closely - Brig. Gen. Cheney buying in - his first buy with real money - it will be interesting to watch what happens and his buying patterns in the future - he is quite different to watch - as is Goose ---------- different to watching Gavin and Nick.

No need to repeat what I think will happen - it is primed - just when.

have a great day all

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.