MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

ADL as usual you make it up as you go along. 1. Loan facility is...

1. 894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    ADL

as usual you make it up as you go along.
    1. Loan facility is disclosed in many docs and is an inwards loan, not the other way around.
    2.PCL is a wholly owned subsidiary, what is wrong with lending money to PCL? I assume it was funding for exploration. After all that is what they do. It has nothing to do with Directors privately.
    3. Yes they are paid reasonably well, but a pittance compared to the MEO management. What is the new CEO on? 400K I believe. now that makes mog's salaries cheap.
    4. Yes the shares are locked, that is standard AIM requirement, and disclosed everywhere.

So in reality, you have no idea. I understand the frustration, and the humour, but only time will tell what happens here.

In regard to Director deals, from my reading there is one. Carol sold 25% of Officer to mog for shares before the IPO.
    Big deal, it is disclosed, approved, and well known.

I suggest you should be more concerned about the MEO admin costs, the number of permits that are about to be dropped, the fact that there will be only two Directors in 5 days time, and the destruction of value in MEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.