OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Hey OF,Thanks for your reply,No angst towards you, I understand...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Hey OF,

Thanks for your reply,
    No angst towards you, I understand that you are posting to the best of your (extensive) knowledge.

Cascavel is famous (and tested) for being primarily course free gold, with a VERY small fine gold component.

I was also concerned about the hammer-mills, because of the perceived issue of flattening gold, causing it to float and making it unable to be recovered, but was put in my place by the OGX senior metallurgist that the hammer-mills performed very well, particularly as an intermediate solution.

It still transpired that the existing VSI was the most suitable primary treatment, particularly because a ball mill may have a less desirable effect of flattening the coarse gold nuggets (of approx 90% purity) and increasing flotation losses.

The real issue here is that the evidence shows that the tailings announcements from OGX need to be treated with great suspicion, especially when viewed through the lens of actual historical gold recovery through a plant specifically designed for gravity treatment of coarse gold and tested as working to a high degree of efficiency by qualified senior Australian metallurgists.

The 80 tonne tailings sample was only the icing on the cake as far as revealing the historical truth.

The play-makers continue to obfuscate, twist and distort the facts.

I have more specific and relevant info, but have passed it only to our legal team (shareholders action group).

Yes, that's like saying I had a very interesting phone call last night. WGAF -right?

Cheers,

SJB

Wow ...I think I just started a new acronym.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.