OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I understood that MOK was appointed by your alter-ego, so why...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I understood that MOK was appointed by your alter-ego, so why wouldn't you just ask either of them yourself?

No point asking me, I'm not your slave, and I detest what your mates have done to the company in smashing the life savings of dozens including myself.

I'm unlikely to help perpetuate some myth on your behalf.

I wonder if the answer to your question could be that the sample results from 2016 were two years old and nothing to do with the MOK & Byass management group?

Why would they announce some news from two years prior? Hardly news one would think.

You are flogging a dead horse and sounding desperate. The A$12 million processing mill included state of the art equipment and was proven to remove 85% of gold from ore. This is reasonable considering that it was primarily coarse free gold, with a small fraction of fine gold.

The story that somehow this processing plant allowed 9-17 g/t to pass through and end up in parts of the tailings is just more fake news.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1906/1906429-692979b95aaa38eca07c06be3ed82e35.jpg
    How do you know that "MOK had them as part of Rob Rigges (sic) report"? You seem to have lots of inside information.

Who are you really?
    Current management?

Time for you to talk to the hand.

SJB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.