OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

BNW you are totally full of unsubstantiated information which...

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    BNW you are totally full of unsubstantiated information which you claim to be true. If there are 1350 lab tested tailings results then produce them. MOK would not nor would he release them without them being signed of on as you say they were from 2016 so there is no proof as to how the were obtained and by whom and I am certain no competent person would want to sign of on things that were done so long ago as there is no one who was there when the samples were taken that could be trusted as being a competent person to sign them off.

I believe you are either all mouth or someone with knowledge trying everything you can to promote OGX without any substantiation of your comments.

I notice Jimone has not published them so perhaps it is just a load of bull and if this is the case well it brings Jimone down a peg or 2 from the respect he has from both sides of the argument

To put it as plain as possible answer SJBs question or people have to take notice of what others are saying such as you are a
    Desperate Puppet Master trying to Conceal his True Agenda​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.