OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

MOK’s tailings announcement in March’19, page-44

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I never have said they are irrelevant. What I have said and still say is that they are unsubstantiated if they are even true.

The announcement was stated to be an interim update.

Even the substantiated interim update from MOK stated;
    "The Board believes that to form a conclusive opinion additional work is required"

They also stated;
    The Company at present does not have an auger to perform such work, nor does it have the financial resources to conduct the testing, due to the volume. Such work is intended be performed at a future date to complete this review.

Similar statements were made through out the update.

I have also said that unless these spreadsheets can be produced and provided then there is no reason to even believe they even exist.

Unfortunately the person that claims to have copies of these has hurt his own reputation by even talking about and not posting these figures.

If you want further funds to try and enable a rebuild of the company then people need to be upfront, honest and open with all information as up until this is done then there will always be doubts as to the honesty of the persons who aim to rebuild.

If the administrators want the company to rise from the ashes, then they should be posting the substantiated spreadsheets but as they have not, then either they really don't want it to rise up or they are happy for this to keep crawling along with the administrators receiving continuing funds from people like yourself for their administration costs or do not consider the figures if they even exist to be reliable.

Now how about you answer the question that SJB and others have asked.
    if you are part of current management or not (administrators or secured creditors etc).​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.