RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

mokbel in puntland

1. 1,299 Posts.
    On the ground mining expert Tony Mokbel was seen late last night in Puntland, when spotted by the two jail escapees they asked what you doing here man, i have come here to replace the drill in the makita and see if anybody has their ear to the ground officially, it is also alleged they held discussions about breaking a mate out called Carl and if anybody has seen my mate The Banker who bought me a few oppies, he was quoted as saying he was off to the Puntland trials to watch a couple of his donkeys getting ready for Puntland Cup next week, the race that stops a nation.

Sorry guys just wanted to create a new post after the all the cr@p scarva posted, if Carl Williams breaks out of Barwon does that have any reference to all the oil and gas companies in Bass Strait, not likely i guess.

CXM $4.90, Basically doubled yesterdays record volume with 92,855 done, $5.00 Bid $5.08 Seller.

Scarva if you want to be informative post news that is relevant now, quote of the year from scarva, i have cleaned my act up, phhhhtttttt.

Crocodile Mick the massive buyer of CXM this morning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.