Did anyone read the full page article in the Business News about...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Did anyone read the full page article in the Business News about Mokos contract with the AISG to build the REC IT app? Sounds like people are beginning to understand exactly how significant breaking through this market could be. The mobile advertising market is going gangbusters in the US and i think that the advertising revenue an app like this can generate in the U.S is going to surprise to the upside and catch many punters of guard!!

The idea is brilliant and i think the students will use this app as a tool because there is nothing like it. It is an application the students need and Im sure the colleges will encourage the students and staff to use which will ensure they attract the user base they need for advertisers to pay up.

I think with the recent placement just done they will be cashed up and ready for the next leg up...Great to see that there has been some great support for the stock at these levels and plenty of volume going through.....i think a boutique Perth based broker Triple C have backed it and they have a good track record!

Based on their presentation released a few weeks back the app goes live within a couple of months which means there is very exciting times for this coy!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.