AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

I recently sent Ian Rodwell an email outliningMy concerns on the...

1. 19 Posts.
    I recently sent Ian Rodwell an email outlining
    My concerns on the delay of nasdaq listings
    He responded within hours.
    Here is his response I hope it is helpful to a few
    Of you out there that also have been frustrated
    With recent activity.

Hi xxxx

We understand the frustration – and we share it!

However I can assure you that there is nothing wrong and although the initial SEC response did happen in the 30 day timeframe, we have had to go back and forth in a very normal process of what we call "confidential filings". We have done 3 rounds now and we expect that this is the last. These are simply a formal and yet rigorous process that enables the SEC to cross check everything from accounting and audit compliance to reviewing every single description of our business model and relationships with partners and advisors. This is also because our application for listing on Nasdaq also accompanies a "registration and prospectus" so that we can issue shares to US investors.

We believe we are at the point where the next round of comments back from the SEC, expected next week, will be the last and contain only minor clarification points.

Assuming that is the case, we should be ready to file "publicly" within the next couple of weeks. That means the formal 21 day public period will begin and we will be able to lock down a definitive listing timetable.

We appreciate your support and we hope that your patience will be rewarded very soon.

Regards
    Ian

Ian Rodwell
    Chief Executive Officer

MOKO Social Media Limited (ASX:MKB)
    200 Park Ave South, #1301, NY 10003
    C: 646-660-3349
    E: [email protected]
    W: mokosocialmedia.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.