AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

moko social media files for a $10 million nasd, page-10

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sagh, I think you have misconstrued what I posted and I will try and clarify my full stance on MKB. I certainly have Moko as a solid part of my portfolio for a long term position (I have it in my super also and I do not speculate or frig around at all with that at all!!!!!). What I meant by "a good buy up to 25c" was that if anyone was a newby to MKB that should not be put off at 25c as an entry point, as I firmly trust my research of where Moko are heading. My sentiment is buy and has been for quite some time and continues. The 25c was indicative as to where I think we will see some break out upward to test if any institutionals may want in, as proven management performance and revenue ripens. I simply didn't mean to give anyone the impression that I would dump at 25c cause thats not me when I'm solid on my own research. ( No fear nor greed - just an impulse -my little recoup at 33c was too good to resist so early on with no company runs on the board - only concepts. I thank you for your input and will attempt to be clearer in any statement about price. Cheers and keep em coming. Schools in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.