AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

wtf48..a good buy up to 25 cents? after that must mean not a...

1. 278 Posts.
    wtf48..a good buy up to 25 cents? after that must mean not a good buy?
    Your focus on the Due Diligence, revenues and I assume fundamentals see's you sleeping well up to 25 cents, then nightmares start to sneak in? Hmmmm thats sounding the alarm bells on this stock if this is your due diligence conclusions.

Apologies for pointing out literally what I have read here. Not looking to have a crack at one of the better posters here on this thread, but confusing messages..

From an 11cent base yes selling at 25 cents certainly shows that you have speculation skills (or dumb luck). At this type of SP price level I am not sure how much due diligence of a companies fundamentals, has to do with the share price estimations here in this thread.

This company is not on the radar yet and probably wont be until it takes out the recent highs, which will put it on the radar and fundamentals will take centre stage and lift MKB up and away from the clutches of the speculative position it is currently held hostage to.

I personally see this company for what it is and that is an amazing growth story on the back of a genuinely new cutting edge business model leading the charge. If I am correct then this 15 to 25 cent type commentary will seem but a joke!

To further clarify my conclusions and views: I am not here as a long term investor nor a short term spec play investor, I am here investing in MKB.AX as a genuine NOW STORY unfolding as we speak, in the hands of a very smart and visionary strategic management team. How far will the Moko story run? I suspect for a lot longer than most contributors here on this thread think!

How do I know this? Like anything here on this thread - it is just a view point!
    But as a point of difference and view point: I am already very heavily invested professionally in this space / business model and as such have a very very good understanding of what is happening from a hands on point of view. This is why I am here and why I am invested in MKB.AX and for no other reason.
    I spend my every waking hour (and sleeping) doing what Moko does (literally)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.