AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

wtf48: "No room in the stock market for fear or greed" ....."Due...

1. 278 Posts.
    wtf48: "No room in the stock market for fear or greed" ....."Due diligence is the key".... "Still good buy up to 25c in my mug opinion ..."

Just a few contradictory words that undo...
    buying at 11 & 15cents, - not goods buying after 25 cents? - so sell between 25 - 33 cents.- This sounds like a fear and greed or purely speculative strategy, not really a due diligence driven strategy? and will only serve to put a lid on MKB, but i must assume that wtf48's due diligence concludes MKB is worth no more than 25 - 33 cents? if this is correct then I am stuck high and dry in Outlander2's camp of thinking.

rdncoic: "It is like a lot of things in life, wtf48 made a perfectly sound and common sense type of post and I think you fail to understand what he wrote."

I think I hit the nail on the head rdcoic and that I haven't failed to understand what was writtten.

From my previous post:
    1. "This company is not on the radar yet and probably wont be until it takes out the recent highs, which will put it on the radar and fundamentals will take centre stage and lift MKB up and away from the clutches of the speculative position it is currently held hostage to..." also...

"MKB.AX as a genuine NOW STORY unfolding as we speak, in the hands of a very smart and visionary strategic management team. How far will the Moko story run? I suspect for a lot longer than most contributors here on this thread think!"

rcdncoic I do enjoy and benefit from the commitment and hard work that you put into researching MKB and sharing here on this thread, as others who also contribute. This makes a genuinely good and mostly objective thread which carries a high value. I am merely remaining objective and for my own selfish reasons keeping this discussion as close to facts as possible..ie not straying off into some overly simplified Alice in Wonderland story. MKB is a seriously good business model that is being well executed in a time frame (regardless of some opinions here) that is quite remarkable. As I said just watch for when the past highs get taken out and MKB.AX appears on the radar screens of the main investing population

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.