MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Here is the MOL weekly and daily chart.hannahgrace, yes agree...

1. 22,593 Posts.
    Here is the MOL weekly and daily chart.

hannahgrace, yes agree with your comments this analysis is only for the short term remembering that short term weakness is with us all the time just like breathing you don't realise it's part of life until someone mentions it.

uniqque, not sure about the support levels but with the weekly chart below I have highlighted what appears to be a fairly consistent pattern after major signs of weakness have shown. Also on the daily I have highlighted imo what the short term resistance levels are atm, I think we have overcome the one at 89.5 even thou we finished under it on Friday it being an announcement day. Over the recent short term after big signs of weakness have ceased the share price has fallen between 15 - 20% to basically the share price we have now, so with this important announcement out of the way it may have turned the tide and will not fall those sort of percentages, but remembering that there has been a lot of weakness around this last week and it may not be gone yet next week we will have a better picture of their intentions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.