MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Agree with your sentiment of manipulation fontenay.Certainly...

1. 3,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Agree with your sentiment of manipulation fontenay.
    Certainly with 156 million shares out across 3 countries (continents- N.America, Europe and Australia) what does that leave in each country as shares possibly available to trade.

Although all up this week only there have been about 10 million shares traded in the 3 places its definately possible that somebody has been accumulating without giving notice because of selling.

NOW Hanlong cannot sell anypart of its 51%-55% majority otherwise technically its fully covered then BUT if there are TAKEOVER plans obviously even slow hidden buying could be happening.

Is it 5 % that a major shareholder has to be revealled but across 4,5 or more dummy companies buying these figures could be concealed if they own 1-2% only each.

And the best inicator of these plays is when big 200000+ transactions occur in short times. Think I saw more than few in the last week in 3 continents.

Yes, fontenay certainly agree with high possibility of manipulation - thats the name of the game now that "perhaps" Hanlong settled.
    Show me a 20 million share trade this week in 3 continents and you know what Ill say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.