MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

Thanks for your post dinnerdog.It lines out the potential MOL...

1. 191 Posts.
    Thanks for your post dinnerdog.

It lines out the potential MOL has while we enjoy limited risks thanks to the ongoing production with rising efficiency.

I would like to underline your post by naming the reasons, why MOL currently is significantly undervalued.

1. There are fears in the market that Hanlong might be using MOL for strategic supply, holding back the final "Go" for the big mine until moly prices have picked up again.

2. Due to the name of the company MOL still seems to be recognized as a moly-explorer instead of an iron ore producer with a huge mine to be built. The surge of copper prices has had no or little effects on MOLs sp, the bridge value of the iron ore production seems to be underestimated. I think, MOL could improve its communication on this matter.

These two reasons are irrational. The fundamentals are more than solid and once news about the final decision for the big mine hit the wires, people will take out their calculators and multiply the production targets with the prices of iron ore, molybdenum and copper..

Until then I'll be grateful to pick up more shares at discount prices.

regards
    Julia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.