MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

molly grade comparison

1. 683 Posts.
    I was having a look at the grades of Molly at Spinifex Ridge which represent "0.06% Mo" of the JORC resource

Just to give you an idea and comparison of these grades...

Arguably the world's most richest Molly mine, the Henderson Mine (Phelps Dodge) has "reserves @ 0.35% Mo" located near Denver Colorado.

The grades here represent an increase of more than 5 times to that of Spinifex

Just to give you another comparison with this. A company called Kings Minerals (KMN) on the ASX has the Kalman project near Mt Isa, Queensland

They have intial drill results of

48m @ 1.13% Mo
    73m @ 0.43% Mo
    329m @ 0.23% Mo
    73m @ 0.62% Mo
    259m @ 0.26% Mo

On top of this there is U, Cu and Au

The Mo grades in comparison with MOL are absolutely massive, and even in comparison with the world's richest Molly mine, the Henderson mine are equal if not better.

The local market here as a really poor understanding Moly. Forecast for demand is increasing, supply is lagging behind - it is looking very bullish for the future and some anaylsts beleieve it could get back up to the 40/pound mark...

I am not trying to downramp MOL, don't get me wrong, I think it will be a world class producer of Molly in the future no doubt. It is exciting watching it from the sidelines. All that I am trying to do is compare its grades with other molly explorers / producers. And from this comparisson you can see there is a another very exciting compmany drilling away in Queensland whos initial results look extremely impressive...

Good luck to MOL holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.