MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

molopo to pull the plug, page-3

1. 282 Posts.
    molopo to pull the plug recommendation did you see that

Pure Energy Report: Special Alert

I just want to put my grumbling final touches on this special alert, because I wanted to let molopo insiders and investors to be in the know how

It's that urgent.

The short story is that the company molopo will be an absolute blockbuster for us.

It's got all of the ingredients for a winning play….top notch management, plenty of cash, and four of the best undeveloped gas plays I've ever seen.

In fact, ever since I first heard about this opportunity I've classified it as a near zero-risk gas play, but with the massive upside of a pure exploration play.

and so far the last 5 years have been only pump and dump on the back of sophisticated investors placements..

molopo is not a brand new company, so management should have performed far better than their expectations,,
    what is the trigger of the play

Everyone I've talked to about this company has basically said the same thing: it's about as low risk gas play as you'll ever find.

why is the market selling into promised june news updates and placement at 4 cents

definetley some one playing the ruthless game and assure you they are not the humble shareholders

Molopo is just so undervalued.....

But first, consider this…

molopo got almost free infrastructure on every projects

The company has secured an entire basin in northern Queensland…a basin that has been proven to hold vast amounts of natural gas. In fact, there are wells producing gas

the china resources have been proven and abandonned when molopo shares were 15 cents

Yet the management of this small company just locked up china. and moved on to others,,, 1 - 2 -3 - 4 You see,now these guys are about to unlock the gas they already know is there.

And, considering Australia energy picture, I don't anticipate any problems whatsoever.

So all of the ingredients we look for in a winning company are there: Top-notch management, plenty of cash, excellent market conditions and very low risk.
    so why are the shares so low ??? sophisticated investors behind...
    brokers have prepared a full research report and yet big selling into???
    Common molopo , some one is playing the card

Oh, and one more thing...
    6 millions options for sell at 0.005

molopo is expecting to be a producing some updates by the end of June. The way I see it, once we get to that stage, the word will be out.

So please, take a look and decide
    Pure Energy Report & Energy and Capital

Natural Gas Molopo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.